Experience, technical and staffing potential and the ability to finance our business meet the needs of our clients. We do this by:
- involve employees in providing services that meet the needs of Clients and continuously improve their qualifications,
- conducting processes in supervised conditions ensuring their effective and efficient functioning,
- maintaining and continually improving the implemented Quality Management System according to PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009 allowing for good organization of work, giving satisfaction to our Clients and employees.
Responsibilities of the Management Board of Netrix S.A. resulting from the adopted quality policy include:
- submitting qualitative objectives to constant review in order to confirm their suitability and degree of implementation,
- ensuring that the adopted quality policy is well known and understood by all employees of the Company by raising the awareness of the need for the entire team to be involved in the process of improving the quality of service and the belief that every employee is responsible for the quality and image of Netrix S.A.,
- prevention of the causes of irregularities by teamwork and the elimination of internal causes of errors,
- delegation of powers in accordance with the principle of consistency of tasks, powers and responsibilities,
- systematic training and improvement of employees’ skills in the effective implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System,
- supporting the activities of other entities operating in line with the objectives of the Company, as well as entrusting or outsourcing to other entities, particularly those specialized in supporting the development of high technology enterprises, performing tasks aimed at achieving quality objectives.
Environmental Management System Policy
NETRIX S.A. – conducting business related to IT consulting and providing services in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy of 24 May 2011 on the National System of Services for Small and Medium Enterprises (Journal of Laws No. 112, No. 656, as amended).:
In order to meet the requirements and continually improve the PNEN – ISO 14001: 2005 compliant management system, the Company undertakes to:
- timely delivery of services;
- comply with the applicable legal requirements for our business and environmental protection;
- setting environmental objectives and targets;
- prevention of pollution and, if that is not possible, to minimize the negative impact on the environment;
- continual upgrading of technical equipment;
The policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of NETRIX S.A.